Eye sight effected due to many reasons may lead to weakness of it. Weak eye sight is managed either by wearing suitable eye glasses or lens. Which you can buy from a store and now online shops are available as well. Coming to the eye glasses frames, as they are beneficial for a person’s better vision and also to some it enhance the personality. With many kind of frames you can have round glasses, cat eye glasses, square glasses, rectangular, oval glasses and many other frames. On the other hand we have lens. Thin beautiful with a variety of different of colours. But which one is better for you? Glasses? Lens? Or both? We will let you know.
- Enhance personality.
- Choice of number of cool frames.
- Less likely for eye infections as you’re not touching your eye.
- Suitable for dry or sensitive eyes.
- Suitable for every age group.
- Cheaper than that of high price lens.
- Protect from dust, dirt, water, some infections, smoke etc getting in eyes and prevent from infections and irritation.
- Easy to wear.
- Easy to keep.
- Less likely to be damaged than lens.
- If dirty can be cleaned by the optician provided cloth.
- Are not suitable for players and for those who exercise.
- Children of small age can easily break them or don’t really like to wear them.
- Can be damaged by many ways.
- A lot of people don’t like to called themselves nerds. Many people just don’t like wearing frames.
- Are not suitable for functions especially for girls.
- Vision can be highly effected due to weather conditions like rain, storm, dust, fog.
- A metal or some other frames put stress on nose leaving a mark on your nose and also tend to become a reason for headache and loss of ease.
- Lens provide a variety of colours to try on.
- Enhance the look.
- Are good while playing or exercising.
- Are considered pretty while going on a function while wearing them on.
- Do not put any kind of stress on head, person have no worries of a dark mark some glasses leave on nose.
- Are not effected by weather conditions like rain and fog.
- Not all but some of them correct myopia temporarily when you put them on while asleep.
- Are more comfortable.
- No worries of losing them while you putting them on.
- Have less damaging ways than eyeglasses.
- Are costly than eyeglasses.
- Can cause many infections while putting them on, as you touch your eye again and again even can cause redness or irritation.
- Can be difficult for some people to put them on.
- Are easily damaged If not put into their case and soaked with water.
- Get dry within days when not soaked in water.
- Can cause problems If you don’t put them off before sleeping.
- Working on a computer while wearing lens can cause CVS. (Computer Vision Syndrome)
- Are not suitable for dry and sensitive eyes.
- Reduce oxygen getting in eye making the eye dry.
- Cause severe irritation and problems If wearing them while standing near fire or heat, dust can cause severe irritation.